Saturday, July 2, 2011

Closure

So I'm coming to think that David was just lying and lying and lying to me. I sent him a fairly long, heart-felt e-mail on CM, explaining why I would see other people while he was in jail.

He deleted it unread. While he was supposedly in jail and unable to have any visitors for a week of 'intake' according to his 'brother' who supposedly accidentally texted me from his phone. He also put a picture back on up CM, while he is supposedly in jail for 90 days.

I guess the fact that he said he loved me on our first night together should have been a bigger warning sign.

I don't understand how some people meet someone and it just magically works and I'm like a cat, looking at a fishbowl, wanting a fish and not understanding that I'm not a fish, but there don't seem to be any other cats.

I just want to curl up and cry, buy my sister is visiting and she doesn't know anything about this, so I just put on a happy face and hum "smoke gets in your eyes."

No comments: