Sunday, May 8, 2011

Closure?

Well, "Joshua" removed me from his favorites list on collarme. I guess that is what closure is in an age like today.

But it feels lousy. I guess I would have really liked him to like me enough to tolerate my needy cat. Of course, he has a guest between now and June, so he couldn't have invited me to his place. But I guess in my silly little head, I thought maybe he'd like ask me out. Silly, silly girl. I don't quite know how I was demoted to being a booty call. But there it is.

I really wish I could at least know what it is I do wrong. Was it my cat? The fact that I was scared? The ceiling in my dining room that need replastering? My figure? Or did he just get bored with me? We had such an intense connection back in December. I just don't understand.

No comments: