Sunday, April 14, 2013

Vulnerabilities and Hidden Kinks

I was e-mailing a sweet Dom on CM a few times, but we sort of lost touch and then he e-mailed me from his 'other' profile.  It never occurred to me that someone on CM would have a 2nd, more anonymous profile for what they're really ashamed of.  He had a cow-lady fetish.  And he had such touching vulnerability.  "I'm still this other man--they are both part of me."  I didn't know what to do--I don't think my eroticism goes there (and I've never had kids, so it isn't like I'm going to have milk).  But I was so moved by his earnest, honest disclosure.

There's another issue, which I'm not sure how to handle.  I like being firmly coaxed into things that I'm reluctant to do.  I probably would, if everything else were right with this guy, learn to be firmly coaxed into it.  If the tone were right.  And yet, I am really not comfortable sharing this with anyone because it seems far too easy to lead into catastrophe.  For a bad man, it will be an excuse.  For a good man, it could lead to really bad problems.  I've sort of decided that is a kink that won't happen much, except it does mean I end up being reluctant to do things that I'm not necessarily actually reluctant to do; and it isn't like I'm pretending.  It changes how my brain views things when I'm in it.  I really loved sex with MaxEarnest.  I hope he knows how much.  I'm sure I was reluctant on some things because it was so sexy when he talked me through it.

I thought about telling this man that, but I didn't.  I would have to know and trust and love someone really well before that feels like safe information.

No comments: