Monday, November 15, 2010

Waiting

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by what a stereotypical chick I am. I must have checked my iPhone about 100 times this weekend for e-mail. (My regular e-mail dings when I have a message, but the e-mail I use for dating does not.)

Intellectually, I think he'll call. When we started to get a little more intense physically, he pulled back and said this was a tease for later. He also said he was going to buy toys for us to use. And wants to find a Pro-Domme to show me how to do some of the things he liked. (He mentioned he had seen a pro-Domme a few times--I suggested it would be a good idea. He ran with it.)

But emotionally, oy ee vay!!! All I can say is, I'm very glad that I can take my phone with me instead of waiting at home by the phone. I can't even imagine how crazy it must have been in the days before answering machines!

I did, however, take off John's ring. I'm wearing a ring my dad gave me years ago. There were several times on Friday night (and Saturday morning) that John's ring pressed against me. It is time. It is in a beautiful little box, in another box of sentimental things from people I've loved. I hope to ask the universe for his blessing. But it was time.

No comments: