Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ah, well...

Well, he never did call me. I don't know why, and I'm quite blue. I'll get over it, but I wish I understood. I wish there was something I could do. Something.

I really, really liked that man!

There are times I hate being a woman. I wish I could try to win him, but I know, I would just be the crazy one. I wish I could ask him why. Why? Why did he say all those things he wanted to do, and then not call? Could I have done something differently? Could I do something differently?

I had a dream that he said I was too fat for him.

I'm OK. No tears even. But disappointment. I was tempted to consider asking him if he wanted something that was no strings attached, but I realized, I'm just not that kind of girl. It would break my heart. Even if we didn't have sex, I would become more and more attached to him. He opened me up and I felt like we were pretty magical together.

No comments: