Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blue

Well, David seems to have disappeared. I expect he'll show up again, but I don't know. And I really don't think this is something I can compromise on. I'm OK if he changes plans, but I'm just not OK with him disappearing and not telling me what is going on.

I'm so terrified of being too needy, too demanding and driving someone away. But there's also a question of what I can live with. And I don't think I can live with this. Even if he does reappear at a later date.

If he gets that this is a problem (it's the 2nd time he did it, but we hadn't gotten serious the first time, and he had a really huge thing thrown at him, so I understood it), I'd love to be with him.

He is the first person I've ever had an orgasm with that I wasn't running off into fantasies at some point when I was with him, and he is the only men I've consistently fantasized about after. He was just the perfect combination of caring and dominating and playful and sexy.

We had said we weren't going to see other people (and I had several people flirt with me at a party last week, and I didn't flirt back). I feel like we should have a conversation before I repost my collarme profile. But he hasn't returned my texts or phone calls.

I can't help but noticing guys disappearing on me is a major constant in my dating. I have to wonder what I do that enables this recurring situation.

I just want to curl up and cry.

No comments: