Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trivialities: A lack of profundity

I keep trying to come up with something worth blogging about. Usually an idea forms and I play with it while I walk. But both Sunday and today, nothing. Nothing brilliant. Nothing personal. Work issues. No one on the horizon that has piqued my interest. An OK date with the vanilla guy a week ago, but no chemistry on my side. An amazingly bad date with a different vanilla man (Gentlemen, your fascinating description of how evil your ex wife is really only is interesting for the first half hour or so. Oh, if you want to talk about how "the Jews" run everything and are responsible for all the wars, you might want to ascertain whether your date is Jewish before going that way. Good old eharmony!)

Stunningly beautiful theatre. Sunday in the Park with George. Wow.

But, I'm afraid, I haven't got anything profound to say. (Not that I'm usually profound, but I'm usually able to tease out a theme.) But I'm sure I'll be back with all my usual angst soon!)

No comments: