Sunday, March 4, 2012

Eagerness

Maxearnest thought I should clarify my last post.  

I am really quite eager to please him.  I try to anticipate things that will please him and embrace what he wants, even when it isn't something that I would necessarily pick for myself.   He wanted me to state that I am such a good, eager slave girl.  He really, really appreciates my attitude, and it is my eagerness 99% of the time that makes the 1% OK.

Yesterday, he had me do several things to myself that hurt.  Some of them hurt quite a bit.  At one point it was hard enough to obey that I said "OK, I can do this.  1. 2. 3." And I did it on 3.  But it was hard!  He thought I was probably doing things a little bit harder than he would.  He never felt like I was only going through the motions or trying to avoid pleasing him.

What I pulled away on was this:  I had a collar around my neck and it wasn't as loose as either of us thought.  When I was standing or sitting straight up, I could breathe fine.  But when I was bending over, it really constricted my air flow.  Because I don't have a wireless headset, he couldn't hear me breathing hard.  So he really had no way of noticing I was having trouble breathing.  This was also at a moment when Skype was not so great, so I was quite pixalated.  So it isn't like I just, randomly, say "oh, I'll panic if I do that."  He knows that constricting my breathing when he isn't there freaks me out, and we both agree that that is just a little too dangerous to fool around with.  And even though I've never passed out, it is enough of a danger that we just aren't doing that on Skype.  So when I couldn't breathe well, I stopped what was going on and told him.  I had to break position to come over so he could hear me well.

But overall, our deal looks like this.



He reads me so well that I really can let him take my doubts and worries.  It is a very new feeling for me.  A gift.   He truly does make me happy!

No comments: