Thursday, November 20, 2014

Being Dominated versus Submitting

I have a first meet tomorrow.  

It started off very fun--playful Dom-Sub thing.  He said a couple of times "please wear lipstick."  "I love lipstick."  "I really like lipstick."  I said, after the 3rd or 4th time, "If I forget lipstick, you can take me to Walgreens, pick out any color you like, and I'll buy it."  He said: "It would be saphora [sic] and it would be my treat."  And I said "That's no way to make me not misbehave, but I'll be good and remember my lipstick."  He said: "Leave your lipstick at home--we'll meet at saphora."  

Then, he said "I know I'm not seeing your underthings, but I'm rather particular.  Would you wear lace for me?"  So, yes.

But then he asked me to agree to not play with myself until our date.  I initially said yes, but this feels wrong.  It feels wrong and several levels.  

I don't know him!  I don't know if I'm going to like him!  We had a nice, hour-long conversation, but it was nothing like the connection I felt with the 26-year old.  I have a feeling, if he gives me instructions and I follow them after our date, I will end up being more drawn to him, more quickly than makes intellectual sense.

Also, frankly, I play with myself most nights.  It is how I fall asleep.  I have a stupid little injury right now that hurts, and it was SO hard to fall asleep last night.  And, of course, agreeing not to play with myself makes me want to play with myself even more!!  

But the other issue is I am submitting without being dominated.  It is so different for someone to grab my hair, look me in the eyes and tell me how to please him.

This is SO different from my first meet with the 26-year-old, who wouldn't give me any suggestions, even when I asked, but then grabbed my hair (and a lot of other things).  Not that I thought I was being wise there either, but I was being foolish in a different way.

But then I've always thought I wanted to strive to "Make new mistakes."  This is a new mistake. We talked about it this morning, and I did give him my word I would do it.  But my brain is saying "Constance--what the fuck."  But I am still submitting.  I guess I don't want to fuck up the chance of actually being dominated.  

No comments: