Monday, January 23, 2012

2-D

Maxearnest and I spoke for about three and a half hours.  It was a nice call--he speaks English amazingly well, and has a sexy voice.  

We talked about a lot, and I did start to surrender, but then he noticed the shift in my voice (and liked it) and I blushed a bright shade of pink, but it made me very self-conscious.

We had erotic conversation, but not sexual, if that makes sense.  It was definitely on the edge, and I was kind of shocked (OK, I'm blushing writing this here because I know that Maxearnest reads my blog, and I know he liked me blog and I don't think he'd want me to censor here), so I was kind of shocked at how wet I was.  I could feel myself getting wet (and there were times I worked hard to not push it into a more sexual conversation--we talked about sex in a hypothetical way, not a phone-sex way), but when I went to the bathroom after, it looked like an egg white in my undies.  

He liked my voice as well, so. 

President's day weekend--I'm headed to Iceland!  And I can hardly wait.  I really want to meet him in 3-D.

No comments: