Monday, January 23, 2012

Anticipation

I can't sleep.  Maxearnest is calling me at lunch, and I feel like a little kid before Halloween.

God, I hope we click on the phone!  If we do, I'm going to pack up my things and fly to Iceland--just for a few days. 

Part of me says how absolutely crazy this is.  Part of me keeps waiting for something to go wrong. I'll tell him something, or send him an older photo, when I was heavier, and expect him to think "Oh, now I'm not interested."  But let's be honest, he knows all the stuff I tend to hide from this. So when I've told him all the things that I usually hide, he is probably more likely to think "duh" than "uh oh."  We've talked about some of the big things.  I think there is a possibility we could make our lives compatible. We certainly have trod the areas that I feel like matter.

I can't quite understand why someone that cool, on so many things, is single.  But then I am.  :)

No comments: