Sunday, October 23, 2011

Trivial Trust update

I had e-mailed the guy that ran the last event and he was SUPER nice.  He actually offered not only that I could come to my next event for free, but I could have a free year-long membership to the kink group that sponsored it.  That felt like too much and I think I might go to their Halloween party, but not take the year-subscription.  That just seems out of whack.  But he was super nice.

Now, if I go to a Halloween party, I think I might get a slutty costume like everyone else.  Somehow, I don't think of myself as dressing like a slut.  (I'm thinking this one, but probably with fishnets that go all the way up, as I think that will be more flattering.)  What, really, would I have to lose?  I'm actually thinking of going to a party where some people (NOT ME!) will be playing in public and I'm questioning whether or not I should dress like most people will.

No comments: