Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Black or white?

So, I'm packing for the trip and I went through my sexy underthings to decide what I want to bring.

I know Maxearnest would like a corset.  I have black and white.  My cute undies:  black or pale pink or white?  My night gowns?  Black or pink or ivory.  

All of lingerie is black or white-ish.  (Baby pink and ivory and cream count as white as far as I'm concerned.)

And I realize my erotic life is bifurcated too.  I think of myself as bifurcating my life into an erotic (private) side and a public side:  private young girl and professional, power woman.

But my erotic life has also been bifurcated into nasty, hot, dirty, rough, mean kinky sex and soft, cherishing vanilla boring sex.  What I think men want (and I want some of the time) and what I want some of the time, but is boring for all the time.  The black corset and the ivory lace baby doll.  Clearly, there are aspects of both that I want.  And Maxearnest, well, if life with him is like life on Skype, he can have hot dirty, rough, cherishing and sometimes soft and gentle kinky sex.  Surrender without disdain.  Cherishing possession.  A black corset and a pink baby doll nightie.

So I packed a lot.

No comments: