Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leaving

I'm in the airport, waiting for my flight.  Maxearnest came out to the airport with me, but couldn't go through security as his flight is much later than mine.  I had to check a bag because Maxearnest sent me home with all his toys.  Even me.  Somehow, him sending me how with all his toys makes it all seem much more real.  Otherwise, I think, knowing me, that I'd wonder if I'd see him again.  Actually, though, I have this security with him that I'm not used to feeling.  He gave me a sense that I was the only toy he was sad to part with.  He also makes me feel like he thinks he is just as lucky to have found me as I think I am to have found him.  I get the sense that he has been looking for his sub/cherished possession/lover/friend/slave for as long as I've been looking for a master, and he feels that I'm as special as I feel he is.

He is such a sweet, thoughtful, kind man.  I feel so blessed and so lucky.

It is going to be several months before we can get together, but we have Skype.  I miss him already.  I wish I could miss my flight and spend a few more days in his arms.  This was a magical, fairy tale of a holiday.  But it was a holiday.  Next time we see each other, it will be him coming to see my quotidian life.  And I want to share quotidian time with him just as much as holiday time.  

No comments: