Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Boy Like That (updated)



Well, regular readers will probably know I've been wanting to get over Bobby.  I could, intellectually, say all the reasons.  But "I hear those words And in my head I know they're smart,  But my heart."  


Bobby saw the parts of me that I thought were unique.  The parts I cared about.  There was an intellectual connection and he also really understood how I ticked erotically.


And today, we were texting and I realized that he was getting a blow job from someone else while he was texting me.  (He is quite the multi-tasker--he was also texting someone else about the blow job.)


Truly impressive.


So I cried and felt shitty, and then, I think, that's that.  Let him go, Connie.  Let him go.  Clearly, Bobby never saw me as unique and cherishable.  He liked my intellect, but that's that.  He never liked me enough to actually want to try and make something work.


I want to figure out how to both protect myself and not be bitter or hard.  That is the hard one.


Update: I've been informed that I misread the situation and while Bobby was multi-tasking when we were talking, none of the other activities involved sex.

No comments: