Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rolling in the Deep



I ache for Bobby's touch.  Soon, I hope to ache for Nate's touch.  But I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm desperate to feel Bobby's hands around my neck as I struggle for air and feel that little wave of neurons dancing down my face, his hands hitting my ass as I arch my back up to meet each smack.  Nate asks.  Bobby demanded.  I need to be tamed. Trained.

I don't know why I find this song so sexy right now (at least the first part, when it is just her voice and a drum).  But songs of heartbreak and regret seem to hit me dearly.  (Of course, Silly Wizard's Donald McGillivery is also incredibly sexy to me, and I really don't think I have issues with war, so maybe it is just a sexy song.)


One of my dearest non-sexual fantasies it to have a guy I'm actually in love with make me sing a karaoke song.  I'd sing this, and only the two of us would know what the lyrics mean.  This is one of those rare songs of completion that is as sexy as a song of loss, and I want more nights belonging to a lover.


No comments: