Saturday, December 24, 2011

Materialistic Masturbation

In addition to the outfits yesterday, I bought 2 pairs of thigh highs.  I have always HATED thigh highs.  They often roll down.  They sometimes hurt.  They, imo, look like crap.  But Nate LOVES them.  Absolutely loves them.  He likes me to keep heels and thigh highs on when we're making out, even when I'm otherwise naked.  So I bought 2 pairs that were more like thigh high tights than thigh-high stocks.  The last pair of thigh highs I put on I snagged with my hands.  (Not my nails--they were so delicate that a place on my hands snagged them.)  These were sturdy enough that they weren't behind plastic in the store.

And they looked fabulous!!!  And they didn't hurt!

Two days ago, Nate gave me an assignment--to play with myself and think of him and have a nice orgasm and sleep well.  And between the fight with my dad and the sound of my parents voices, I couldn't do it!  It is the first time I have ever not been able to make myself come.  Couldn't do it.

Last night, I put on my fabulous new thigh highs and felt sexy (I've never felt sexy in thigh highs before.)  And I had a nice orgasm, making sure I brought my mind back to Nate often.  (My mind flits around all the time when I play with myself; also Nate has been rather gentle with me.  I think he has more of an edge, but I haven't seen it.)  And I fell asleep in my thigh highs.  Woke up at 4 am and did the same thing again.

It was really nice to find that sexual energy that I haven't been able to tap into for several months.  I'm going to buy some more thigh highs....

No comments: